Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your first beta release and it crashed my computer as soon as I tried loading a rom.
And I mean SERIOUSLY crashed, I couldn't even ctrl-alt-delete, had to press the reset button...

·
Registered
165 Posts
It is just a beta, BETA means it is just a test version, and this is the main reason for releasing beta versions, to find bugs, so post more information about your config and maybe he'll fix it, but no need to get mad!

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
great....we got a strongbad newbie here -_-

and hard resetting is such a serious emergency.....quit your *****ing and help out Kxu

S

·
0 Posts
bazzarr said:
Your first beta release and it crashed my computer as soon as I tried loading a rom.
And I mean SERIOUSLY crashed, I couldn't even ctrl-alt-delete, had to press the reset button...
then don't use it. you don't have to, you know.
or a get a mac :p

also, beta version. beta! B.E.T.A. ....doesn't ring a bell?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Judging by bazzarr's post history, I wouldn't believe anything (s)he says. It's doubtful that A) (s)he ever even tried the emulator, and B) that it did indeed crash the computer as they claim.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
I'd say it's one of his stories too :rolleyes: ( anyone interested, just have a look at a few of the threads he/she started ). Closing since this one serves no purpose.

Yours,
-Elly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.