Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This emulator needs proper controller support as controlling analog controlled games just absoultely cannot be done on the keyboard as there is not a sufficent range from -1 to 0 to 1 which means that you cannot pull off sensitive movements there is no -0.5 or 0.5 its either -1, 0 or 1 which is terrible for control.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am already using 1.0.3 the latest version i dont really wanna downgrade to that version could the plugin be made so it works with 1.0.3.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Falcon4ever has done some work and has created a new plugin for the next release of nulldc which will add support for joypads. Have a look at the stickies for conformation.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Also there is joytokey or Xpadder which lets you assign joy keys to keyboard keys its not that big of a problem

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
joy2key and xpadder are not good for analog input though are they because they are far to sensitive and have either 0 or 1 instead of 0 to 1 all the inbetween ones.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I am already using 1.0.3 the latest version i dont really wanna downgrade to that version could the plugin be made so it works with 1.0.3.
Well, version 1.0.0 beta 1.6 is faster than 1.3 and also supports joypads, so I wouldn't really call it a downgrade, even though it's less compatible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts