Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
your emu, neonds, is great, I tested it with new super mario bros on vista and it was very slow and buggy, tested it on xp, was so fast I was forced to activate the frame limiter, even in 3d. (only in mini-games, the emu freezes on the intro when I load a new game)
Solve again some bugs and implement the sound and this emu will be great !!!
:thumb::bow:

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,120 Posts

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
He was expecting to be absent for only 2 weeks, though, which is what's been bothering me. It only took me 2 weeks to move as well. Why is it taking so long for him?

·
Registered
270 Posts
If I didn't know better, I would think FoxSevent is an alternate account of RockmanForte designed to make more posts for RockmanForte to rave against.
Do I know better?

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
If you don't like it, don't use it, don't post.

Emu_Addict: you're abusing dude. Stop jerking around if you want to keep as member.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Heh if you call NeonDS crappy I want to see you do better...untill you can do that you have no right to complain.

·
Not a Registered User
1,316 Posts
If I didn't know better, I would think FoxSevent is an alternate account of RockmanForte designed to make more posts for RockmanForte to rave against.
Do I know better?
I dnot know what you mean by that :D cause i dno know this RockmanForte

as for NeonDS i didnt say it's crappy it is good emu but i prefer NO$GBA
for few reasons

1.More updated recently that may change dependos on when the author of NENODS will come back
2. 2 in 1 NDS emu and GBA emu
3.For now more........ man i forgot his word in english you know better working with games somthing on "C"

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
iDeaS is also a good emu, better than NeonDS, but it has bugs with 3d and very strange sound.

·
Proud Warrior
325 Posts
Why has this become a thread about what NDS emulator is better? no$gba might have a higher compatibility and be updated more often than the others, but I don't think it's right to compare them

And yes, NeonDS is a great emulator.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You just had to point out the exact same thing as the last person said...?!

·
Demon OverLord
740 Posts
I prefer no$GBA than neonds , cause the codebreaker stuff, looks like neonds has no cheat options

or it was ?

but ,what emulator is no prob for me as long can be used cheat (looks like my face was all written with cheat^^) ,and can play most games

1 - 20 of 27 Posts