Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I play MSH vs. SF I get little glitches when I hit some know how to fix that. Or has the same problem:heh:

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
VGS no tool to config about video...........
So can't fix it.........
but I would like to play SNK vs CAPCOM much...................:p

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
SNK vs Capcom??
Enigma I thought that was only on the Dreamcast...

anyways the Playstation version of the other two suck, because no character switching! makes me wanna 360 the console :D

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Yep,It for DC.................
I played at my friends house..........
I love it...............
If this possible I hope capcom will port this game to PC version too.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982
Capcom have already port SF Zero3 ,EX2 to PC already :)
Those are not real. The last REAL fighting games that were really ment to be ported to PC was: Mortal Kombat 4 and Virtua Fighter 3 (limited edition and only in chinese/japanese/something)

SF Zero3, SF EX and EX2, Rival School, SF III 3rd ..., was decrypted original ROMS and distributed with somekind of emu
The same goes with KoF2001, but the only successful decryption was the only 1st file :(

I've seen those titles on some cd store

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Anyway I have no idea about EX EX2 or Zero3
I just saw it at store...............
But my SF Zero 1 I sure 100% it not emulate......................
I also have SF pluzze II too
Both games I have can config resolution and colors from inside the games..........

·
Registered
310 Posts
i seems that you have been mistaken, those are probably pirated psx games repacked with a vgs on them designed to autoplay vgs and load the psx cd.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Yes, it's true. Enigma is correct.
I have SF Alpha and SF Alpha 2, since LONG before CPS2 was decrypted. But they don't run as well as the arcade emulators we have now.
There has also been 2 Mega Man games, and the Puzzle Fighter game.

And then Capcom did some ports from other console to PC as well, such as Resident Evil.

However they're no longer sold in N. America. Currently available PC games from Capcom can be found on their website, including Resident Evil 2.

·
Registered
310 Posts
i was refering to zero3, ex and ex2 that enigma mentioned i even looked at the back covers they even had screenshots of the vgs controller menu. and i didn't even see gamespot mentioning them on their pc game reviews.
but then again i might be wrong there might have been an official release, i only human...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Capcom and Squaresoft are BIG LOSER when it comes to porting their games to PC

Look at RE 3 - PC version. It sucks (look at IGN's Review too)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts