Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running on Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9 and when I test it, it tells my it is working properly but when I try to play a game or even run the BIOS I receive an error message saying:

Shader effects: missing custom file!

I figured that i had to download a shader and put it in my plug-ins folder so i downloaded:

ShadX's Natural Vision Shader (Modded by SimoneT)

http://forums.ngemu.com/psx-plugin-...ides-custom-shaders-petes-opengl2-plugin.html

But I still had no luck, so can someone find a solution to this problem because I honestly have no idea what I should do oO... Please and Thank You! :thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm kind of looking into making my games look better so if I ever want to put a shader in after I fix my emulator then how would i go about doing it? And Thanks again for all of your help :)

Scratch that I seem to have solved the problem with the shaders. Basically, I wasn't selecting the shader files I was selecting the ARB program to run them if that makes any sense. Well... now the only thing left to do is get my PCSX2 0.9.6 running and if anyone has a descent tutorial video please post it here.

Thank you for your time :)

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.