Next Generation Emulation banner

Graphics configurations!!

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  scorpion1014 
#1 ·
Hi all emulfans^^

I have a probleme with my nulldc naomi 1.0.3.
it works perfectly full speed but For CvS2 character are really in bad quallity big pixels note realy nice.I've the same probleme with Melty blood.
But something is weird;Stage Barre and other sprits are perfect.
i have test Guilty gear it's perfect wonderfull. can you help me plz?

#5 ·
and displays interlaced or progressive scan video at 640x480.
Images on a Arcade machine WILL appear differently to how a PC display shows the screen.

#7 ·
KrossX; i said there is a big difference between the snaps and my full screen trust me if i say i have a problem it's truth...

So i've played cvs in dreamcast naomi cab ps2 & i don't have the same quality... it's very dirt. for information i have a full Hd screen is it a problem?

#9 ·
KrossX; i said there is a big difference between the snaps and my full screen trust me if i say i have a problem it's truth...

So i've played cvs in dreamcast naomi cab ps2 & i don't have the same quality... it's very dirt. for information i have a full Hd screen is it a problem?
GG and MvC and such have higher resolution sprites. Melty Blood has always had very blocky sprites. If you put it in fullscreen you're only making them blockier, as they are being stretched to fit your screen. I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

#10 ·
Hey! i'm back sorry 'was long.So the first screen is in 640/480 full screen..(gz)
So i've test to change my resolution by 1024per768 in full screen and again... it' s horrible.
I've screen it and... the snap is normal... As a ps2 version but on my screen it's differnt!!!!!!

crazy.neo i'm thinking about it but in some videos i've seen those game in perfect resolution
it was in a MAME cab. i don't know what i can do. i seek in the net bute nothings realy helpfull.

#11 ·
if you have seen a video taken from real arcade machine (even if it has a a emulator pc inside), you may have been tricked by the look the old crt gave you because of the lack of definition

crt tvs and arcade machines lack a lot of image definition... they "blur" the image a lot and this make them look very good comparing to this "gif-like" thing you see on a real hd display...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.