Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I was just wondering if anyone uses drivers from www.glsetup.com I found them to be much faster than the drivers from 3dfx.com for my Voodoo 3. Just curious.:)

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by Esturk17
Hey there, I was just wondering if anyone uses drivers from www.glsetup.com I found them to be much faster than the drivers from 3dfx.com for my Voodoo 3. Just curious.:)
For ogl games I use the wickedgl drivers.. Glsetup is only for ogl games too.. It's an ogl driver for the voodoo cards, but like I said, I think the wickedgl drivers are better.. You can get em at www.voodoofiles.com

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
buuu...
if only I have a Voodoo card

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by SadAngel
uummm... Are there drivers for the Nvidia chipsets, like those for the voodoo chipset????
Hehe.. All of the newer voodoo drivers are from people with voodoo cards and not 3dfx(rip).. They are mostly just hacked drivers.. Most seem to work pretty good though..

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Geez 3dfx is dead? I wanted to get a voodoo 5 a few months ago. But I guess I won't be getting one now:(

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by Esturk17
Geez 3dfx is dead? I wanted to get a voodoo 5 a few months ago. But I guess I won't be getting one now:(
They have been dead for a while already.. Nvidia bought 3dfx and acquired all their technologies.. Glide included.. Too bad they aren't doing anything with it.. Imagine glide on a geforce.. hehe..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts