Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! this is my first post on this forums and I'm having some problems with the PCSX-R emulator (tbh this is the first problem so far) the thing is that the dungeon camera doesn't show correctly on Persona 2 Eternal Punishment/Innocent Sin:
Not even the dungeon map:
The game works correctly on xebra (but i don't own a powerful-enough pc to run at normal speed, only disabling openGL and paying at 320x200 resolution but it look somehow ugly). I've tried changing video plugins AND configs but it keep looking like that =(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! this is my first post on this forums and I'm having some problems with the PCSX-R emulator (tbh this is the first problem so far) the thing is that the dungeon camera doesn't show correctly on Persona 2 Eternal Punishment/Innocent Sin:
Not even the dungeon map:
The game works correctly on xebra (but i don't own a powerful-enough pc to run at normal speed, only disabling openGL and paying at 320x200 resolution but it look somehow ugly). I've tried changing video plugins AND configs but it keep looking like that =(
Heyyy! I'm facing the same problem on a same emulator rn. Did u find a solution?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts