Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to run my epsxe at maximum settings while not having any lag. What graphic card should I buy that would do the job without burning a hole in my pocket. I am a fan of nvidia so look at getting one of those.

Operating System: Windows XP
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0 Ghz
RAM: 3.24
Sound: Realtek HD Audio

Thanks in advance for the good advice.

I'm relatively new to the emulation community but if I'm missing anything you need to give me advice just ask. I would like it to run high end PS1 Squaresoft games. Also, if you can think of any hardware settings I need to config from my graphics card to improve its capabilities lemme know.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
The 8600 series is a waste of money. If going with nVidia, the general advise is to settle with a nice 9600GT. This card will play any PC game at the same time as well, because if you get a GPU, one day you do want to see what it is really up to, and you'd regret it if you'd have gone for $15 less while getting only half the performance you'd have with a 9600GT card.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.