Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm in despair!
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering... did anyone finish this game in ePSXe? It gives me an Opcode error when entering the Illusion Room in Dom Ruins. :(

[]s Badaro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
I have played a bit in ePSXe and not had any problems, you want to post your memory card here and let me give it a try? Tell me what you want me to do and I will post your memory card back here. (I originally played this in VGS to the end with no problems either, maybe you could get past that part with VGS?)
 

·
I'm in despair!
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by UncleClive
I have played a bit in ePSXe and not had any problems, you want to post your memory card here and let me give it a try? Tell me what you want me to do and I will post your memory card back here. (I originally played this in VGS to the end with no problems either, maybe you could get past that part with VGS?)
I suspect there's some problem with my CD. I've attached my memcard, so if you can get past that part and save at the next possible point, I'd appreciate.

[]s Badaro
 

·
I'm in despair!
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by UncleClive
Badaro: I got your memory card now, I shall give it a try tonight and get past that bit for you.
Thanks a lot, UncleClive! I'll be waiting your response.

[]s Badaro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Mmm... I am having problems trying to get ePSXe to read your memory card. When I try Grandia, I get a no game data message in the memory card screen, when I try running the BIOS, I cannot see any saves on the memory card screen on that either. I have tried opening the memory card in Aldo's MemManager and that shows Dom Ruins as your save. That is wierd! Sorry but I do not have VGS on my works machine so I cannot test that. I even tried *cough* Bleem! but that wouldn't even boot the CD. :( Does anybody else have VGS and Grandia and are able to try this. Failing that, I will try again on my home machine. Grr... :mad:
 

·
I'm in despair!
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by UncleClive
Mmm... I am having problems trying to get ePSXe to read your memory card. When I try Grandia, I get a no game data message in the memory card screen, when I try running the BIOS, I cannot see any saves on the memory card screen on that either. I have tried opening the memory card in Aldo's MemManager and that shows Dom Ruins as your save. That is wierd! Sorry but I do not have VGS on my works machine so I cannot test that. I even tried *cough* Bleem! but that wouldn't even boot the CD. :( Does anybody else have VGS and Grandia and are able to try this. Failing that, I will try again on my home machine. Grr... :mad:
Really strange... but I remember I made some tests with Aldo's MemManager earlier, maybe I saved over the original one in a different format? Anyway, the one I have at home still works fine, so I'll re-post it here as soon as I get there.

[]s Badaro
 

·
I'm in despair!
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Badaro
Anyway, the one I have at home still works fine, so I'll re-post it here as soon as I get there.
Here it is...

[]s Badaro
 

·
I'm in despair!
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by UncleClive
Ok, I got your new memory card, and it shows up your save in the BIOS screen, I will take this home and get you to the next save point. :) I will post the memory card tomorrow (then hopefully you will be able to carry on).
Thanks a lot!

[]s Badaro
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top