Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did have some problems with Grandia, when it gone so fast, I get alot of wierd noise when the intro movie play, and it was repeatable at the same spot, however I did got all of these problems solved, now there is another problem that I just gotten to...

I went inside the spirit stone temple and then after a movie cutscene play explaining the history of the spirit stone and the history of the angelou. I continue hearing the repeating voice "this land was in a internal-" over and over in a black screen. I press buttons to see if it's skipable but nothing happen... so what could I do?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
post your system specs, plugins and screenshots of how you have them configured.

are you playing from the disc or from an image? have you tried another version of epsxe or emulator?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
System OS: Windows Vista Home Premium
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 Processer w/ a speed of 3.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: ATI Radeon X1300 w/ 512.0 MB

Video Plugin: PEC w/ Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9
Sound Plugin: Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41
CD-Rom Plugin: ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.7.0
BIOS: SCPH1001

I am running this game on an img or ccd file, downloaded from Rom hustler.

No screen shots was taken.

Have not used another emulator to play this game.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
we cannot provide support for pirated games, you need to buy it and make an image of the disc yourself because in order to have better chances of getting the game to work like it should, you need to do the work rather than trusting someone else to do it for you and more importantly, do it right.

the 1st thread below will explain the process and it is no harder than ripping tracks off a music cd imo. the 2nd is our board rules which i advise you to read over so you are fully aware of what is and what isnt allowed here.

http://forums.ngemu.com/misc-psx-discussion/34515-how-make-perfect-backup-psx-games.html

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.