Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the BIOS and everything. Grandia 2 is in a cdi format which my brother got by somehow dumping it from the DC. (don't ask me how. He's smart like that.)He said he wouldn't help me because I gotta learn this stuff on my own and I was wondering if you guys could help me. They game runs smoothly until I press start at the main menu and go to the now loading screen then it just seems to stop. I meet the recommend requirements for Chankast and it's the lastest version. I really don't know how to fix this. Please and thank you for any and all help you give me.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hmm, check the compatability thread to see if this game works on chankast. I personally havn't tried it or checked to see if it does, but that's a good start. There's also a compatability section for this website for games. Take a glance.

·
BlueFox team member
34 Posts
Grandia 2 works well, just restart when it crashes until the game is loaded.
You can see Grandia 2 shots at the screenshots thread that I posted, they are from the nearly end of the game, so it works :thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would having a subpar system effect it in any way? Another friend of mine is trying to get it to work but it just stops at loading screen at the main menu also. (My friend helped him dump the game and bios just to let you know)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts