Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get a memory card to work with grand tourismo. When I save it says memory card needs formatting, but it fails to format.
When I use one of my bleem memory cards it say, unable to save.

S

·
0 Posts
use the memory card converter to convert the bleem card to a format that epsxe can read...also, if you use memory cards on multiple emu's (like for example vgs cards work on epsxe, i dont know about bleem) they can get corrupt...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You could get a memcard converter/manager from Aldo's tools. Or if you have ePSXecutor you could go to the memcard tab of the configuration, make a new memcard, format it, then import the saves from another memcard into the new one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pressing F4 works makes the memory cards work.

Another problem I have is the game hangs very slightly about every 10 second, I have a p111 866 with 128mb of RAM with a voodoo3. The funny thing is it does it in every resolution, even the lowest. Without the frame limiter the game runs very fast but it still does it, could it be my cd rom or something??

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
The game uses XA audio during play, it reads the CDrom all the time does it not?
Make a ISO and see the difference:eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
it´s always after 10 seconds???
che screensavers.
drivers update, compatibility with directx(very important)..
i don´t know.!!!:confused:

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Even making a ISO, in the CDrom options, you still have to enable acurate cdrom timing or it will crash every two races or so

1 - 10 of 10 Posts