Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if there are any places i can download full lap videos of gran turismo3 so i can see how the game is,i would appreciate any help:).

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Rent the game for a few bucks :p

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i can't rent it since i don't have the system and i'm getting it for christmas.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Oooh. Sorry :p I thought you had a PS2 :p Ya GT Planet is the best ;)

·
Registered
10,684 Posts
LOL I bought the game even though I don't have the system.
After Christmas I plan to put one on layaway...
That way, when I pay off the layaway, I'll have a few games...
At $5.99 *used* I figured it was worth it!* ;)

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Oh it is definitely worth it if you like racing games :D. It has a decent amount of cars (although GT4 will beat it by miles with its selection), a good selection of tracks (some old ones and some new ones) and fantastic graphics (which I think look good to this day).

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
The store "holds" an item for you until you pay it off, once you do that then you own it. It's useful if you're trying to get an item that sells out quickly or is only sold for a short period of time.

·
Registered
10,684 Posts
A layaway is a way of buying something by making installment payments.
If I get any money this Christmas, it'll go towards the layaway. Then I'll make 2 - 3 payments over a 2 month period of time and pick up the system when I make the final payment...
I purchased a Gamecube that way 2 years ago, but it came with Zelda: Wind Walker, Zelda: OOT & Zelda: MM plus a Game Boy Advance to Gamecube connector. This time I'll just be getting a system...So I picked a few 'cheap' games up so I'll have games when I buy the system... ;)

·
Registered
10,684 Posts
n_w95482 said:
The store "holds" an item for you until you pay it off, once you do that then you own it. It's useful if you're trying to get an item that sells out quickly or is only sold for a short period of time.
It's also good if you don't have the $$$ to buy something with cash but can make 2-3 payments towards buying it... *or 4 to 6 if you pay every check* :thumb:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i'll have the ps2 by christmas since my mom is gonna put it on layaway:).

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
GT4 will be out December 14th I belive, so why not just get that :p

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well if i get new games my mom can only get 2 games then,that's why she wants to buy older games that way she can get more of them:).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Razor Blade said:
GT4 will be out December 14th I belive, so why not just get that :p
Why not get GT3 now since its cheap, and after hes used to that and has master it (which took me 3 years to get 100% lol) then he could always get GT4.

Anyways, an amazing game! I bought this game right when it was released with my PS2 and I still play it to this very same day. Good choice for your first game, you wont regret it, that I promise you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts