Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help... any person who successfully played GT2, please give a list of plugin that you're using... thanks a lot!!

Regards,
Michael

·
Registered
68 Posts
First off, make sure that the 1st and 3rd checks are CHECKED under cdrom settings.

I'm using Pete's OGL 1.5, internal SPU (better music), and W2K core cdrom.

GT2 will run with any of the other plugins, with various levels of performance, but the main thing is those 2 checks under cdrom settings.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've try GT2 but my mdec his mdec has some skip problems, else to be ok. Solution?

Mine use scph 1001.bin I've followed this config, but failed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
to get mine running i unticked all of the options under cdrom and used epsxe cdr aspi core 1.0.1

ive tryed it with several different graphics plugins and it runs with them all

does it run the first two screens then goes black if not then it could be something else
:confused:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GT2....

I've tried both the above method to get my GT2 run. But yes, first it shows the 2 screen, then it turns black. After that, it keeps black without any music, sounds... etc. Please help me!!
I'm using WinME, Voodoo 3 2000, 128 ram and Athlon 550mhz.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I suggest you should use Lewpy Gilde plugin becuase you can you gilde
Anyway I using D3DX6 pete 1.50 and config it to fast settng music and speed is perfect to me....................

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Ok try to make the follwoing setting in the below shots

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
here are the setting of CD rom

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
There u go for the GPU settings

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!!!

Thanks a lot friend!! Now my GT2 can work!! Thanks!! I'm using the Lewpy 3DFX plugin. I think last time that was the CD Rom plugin's error. Thanks a lot!! But the graphic is still blurry... I hope any experts can teach me how to adjust it again.... Again, thanks!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts