Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm looking for GT2 PAL save files - I can only find US ones that can't be translated. The reason I'm so deperate is that I bought the first disk used so I can't open up my own cars/tracks for arcade mode. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or is there a way to translate the US files to EU format??? When I try w/ PSXGameEdit it says - 'Sorry this game has no conversion info yet.'

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to have winchester20's patches from gameFAQ's because he seems to have unlocked most of the tracks and atleast 300 cars. Is there a way to translate??

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Try converting them with psxmemtool. Remember to change the disc code to the one over your discs as well as the country.

Also, read the [rules]rules[/rules]. Double posting is considered spam. Use the edit button to add info to your previous posts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't work. It showed that they were now EU saves but the game didn't recognize them. Sorry about accidently spamming.

·
King of custom DC emus
2 Posts
I'm having trouble finding PS1 save files for PAL games too. Seems GameFAQ doesn't recognise PAL saves that have been taken from a PS3 HD as I've tried to submit a couple myself with no luck.

Any help with Gran Turismo 2 PAL saves would be much appreciated as I have searched the net and haven't uncovered anything. Having said that, I've only started looking for these things recently so there may be a lesser known goldmine of PAL saves somewhere.

·
King of custom DC emus
2 Posts
To answer my own question, there's a forum called GT Planet with lots of help on this kind of thing. See link below for Gran Turismo 1 and 2 (PAL version) save files...

GT2 Save Request - GTP Forums

Hope this helps anyone who finds this thread while searching for this :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts