2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post Your Gt2 Sceen shots. :)
My graphics suck. :(

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn...Those are nice...I better pay for my voodoo 5 on eBay. :)
How do u capture the screen? Take the screen shot while ur playing, I dunno how to take the screen shot cause its in full screen. :(

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn...teh Geforce 2's 4x anti alisin isnt nothing like this. :) Geforce 2's 4x AA is probabiyl same as Voodoo 4's 2x AA. :)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,077 Posts
I think i need to get some screenshots from the same game to compare with the graphics produce by ur vodooo5, they look amazingly good.

way back to about 2 years ago, i saw my friend used vodoo2 + corn to play mario64, the AA is really great.

I dont understand why 3dfx died??? never followed the news related to 3dfx, can someone plz tell me why it died??? The company which was once very popular and possesed good technique died........ it remind me of the dead of the great arcade games company SNK.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Originally posted by Nightmare
btw, how is the performance when u use ur voodoo5 to play those games?
Full Speed.. Well, my athlon [email protected] helps too.. While ingame, press F8 to take screenshots.. Then use a picture editor to save the Bmp's as Jpeg.. I use photoshop 6.0 to do that..

It's all about money.. That's why they both died..

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:( my graphics are nothing compared to those. :( Ill post my screen shots after I install photo shop. :) MUAHAHAHAHAH

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is my first screen shot.

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow...ATI does make good video cards...hhhmmm...

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have 4x AA on right now. :) Im usin my cd-rw so...the music and the sound and the game play isnt at the same time. When Im over 50mph the music goes whack. :p

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is more Viper. :)

1 - 20 of 226 Posts