Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings from the great white north :)

I came across a forum several months ago with detailed information outlining how one can go about enabling a hood view for Gran Turismo 2. When I started playing GT4 and tried the hood view, I couldn't go back to the traditional 'bumper view'..I just liked it that much more. So then I thought, I wonder if there is a way to do that in GT2 and what do you know...I had the page bookmarked and the codes saved elsewhere but my PC crashed and I lost everything. At the time I was successfully racing GT2 with this particular pec plugin cheat : the hood view, and it was pretty awesome. I remember the forum was titled something along the lines of ' Hood view...yes you can =) ' and it even had screen shots of this kOOl cheat.

Problem now is..I can't find it for the life of me and frustration is starting to kick in. I consider myself a very experienced google-er but to no avail this time around. After a week of searching I've decided to make a post and see if anyone might be able to help me out.

Anyone know of a pec GT2 hood view cheat code?

Thanx:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.