Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
~Novice Webmaster~
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the topic's name, I try to run the game "Dengeki Gakuen : Cross of Venus" on my PC with latest version of NO$GBA, but it seems always only the black screen.

For who don't know what the game is.

Any useful ideas ? :(

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
1. Set the savetype to Auto or EEPROM 64k.
2. Try using NGZoom or No$Zoomer.
3. Delete No$gba.ini.
If it still won't load, there is no known solution to your problem as of yet.

·
~Novice Webmaster~
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. Set the savetype to Auto or EEPROM 64k.
2. Try using NGZoom or No$Zoomer.
3. Delete No$gba.ini.
If it still won't load, there is no known solution to your problem as of yet.
I already try all those methods before, but it was the same. (I usually run with No$Zoomer though)

So I tried on another neighbor Emulator name "NeonDS". This can run the game but it will freeze when you reach the Prologue.

Can I mention that it's about the Emulator itself ? :( (I mean its compatibility for this game)

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
Try moving your no$gba folder closer to your hard drive's root directory (ie. C:\no$gba). If that doesn't work, then create a new no$gba folder and only move/copy no$gba.exe inside the new folder. Afterwards, try running the game again.

·
~Novice Webmaster~
42 Posts
Try moving your no$gba folder closer to your hard drive's root directory (ie. C:\no$gba). If that doesn't work, then create a new no$gba folder and only move/copy no$gba.exe inside the new folder. Afterwards, try running the game again.
I'm sorry to say this, but it isn't make sense. I already try all those methods

I also tries all these as well :
- Download another Rom (For example : *snip, snip*)
- Try to change everthing in the configuration menus
- Try previous version of NO$GBA
- Try to run NO$GBA directly (without No$Zoomer or anything)
- Try all those methods that you guys mentions above
- Move / Copy even delete something in my folder which may cause effect to the Emulator (such as no$gba.ini)
I think it's really about the compatibility for this game, surely. :cry:

Or if you guys can play this game via NO$GBA, please show me your screenshots or at least, tell me how you make it work. :drool:

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
*sigh* Downloading ROM=bad=soon-to-be locked thread. Sorry, we cannot give you any further assistance.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
- Download another Rom (For example : "Censored", "censored")
It's illegal to download roms and say it in this forum, so... no more help for you. Read the rules.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Download another ROM huh? then that would mean you downloaded the first as well and as others have stated downloading roms is illegal and against the [rules]Emuforums Warez Policy[/rules] which state you will not receive an support with such issues here so I shall now lock this thread in accordance with that policy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.