1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It's bypassed MS as the most desirable/luxurious place to work

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Google has a lot of ca$h to burn for stuff like this. And to think it started off with 2 college blokes looking to sell 15 books online oO

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
huh? it never started like that...you need to read the Google story again...

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
What the hell?!? Is that one person sleeping in a bath tub? Artists are so odd...

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
I've seen those from one of those e-mails. It also had some text captions explaining things.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
WTF? What are they actually doing there???oO Are they just screwing around and getting paid or is there actual work for them?:lol:

Still, seems like a neat place to work!:D

·
Registered
560 Posts
:lol: Man I need to switch jobs.

I really only envy their cafeteria and massages. The weird chairs and trying-too-hard designs would annoy me.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Like, other than 1 photo they forgot to show the actual workplace and they just posted the relax areas :p

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Its even better at the Googleplex. Gamefreak, you're thinking about the Amazon startup. Google made their break rooms like that to encourage free thinking.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
*head scratch* Yeah I must be confusing things, saw it in a TV news article a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yahoo is also really big and nice. You can find pics of their stuff in their flickr blog.

But all those "fun" events they hold would just tick me off. When I'm at work I don't want to play fooseball. I want to work and go home and then have fun.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
You tsirk, are an exception. I want to have fun at work, otherwise it would be to taxing

1 - 20 of 31 Posts