Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Chankast what do you have agaisnt google? Google is an amazing company, they made the best search engine ever, imo gmail is also the best there is, pretty good features and an awsome search engine for the mails as well as 2.5GB of space. GoogleEarth is another master piece.

The next step is very easy "Google people search" they know a whole lot about people, from first reading all emails that gmail users send, and now from the IM from people using google talk.
lol...? you gotta be joking.

· Registered
5,810 Posts
ChankastRules said:
///////
But the google toolbar, hard drive search function, and especially collecting information about people by reading personal emails to use for advertising is not things that I improve of.
And where did u read that they do that? Have you read they're privacy policy? They clearly state that no one reads your mail. If they would be violating the law and a company like google would be sued instantly. I also dunno what you mean by hard drive search function? oO is that something that comes with google toolbar? (i never used it)

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Yeah but no one "reads" your e-mail. Who cares if a computer is analizing them. They're privacy policy say that no human will read your emails

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.