Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
It's just another step in Google's world domination plan. Currently the only good thing about google is the "searh" though all the other stuff is just crap!

2,934 Posts
The next step is very easy "Google people search" they know a whole lot about people, from first reading all emails that gmail users send, and now from the IM from people using google talk.

So you can write a name, a feature, or just a general text and end up finding a person.

2,934 Posts
Chankast what do you have agaisnt google? Google is an amazing company, they made the best search engine ever, imo gmail is also the best there is, pretty good features and an awsome search engine for the mails as well as 2.5GB of space. GoogleEarth is another master piece.
I don't have anything against google in fact I love their search function! ( however it's not as good as it once was, it has been unstable as of late with pages jumping between the top listing and 20th place within minutes :D)

Another reason I have to like google is the fact that we managed to get PR 1 there for a long time, which brought over 15k visitors to my site per day :D -> CASH :D

///////
But the google toolbar, hard drive search function, and especially collecting information about people by reading personal emails to use for advertising is not things that I improve of.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.