Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 21.06.2005. when my dearest person Tina was killed,I was crying EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for her.My friends were killed too later by a very sick man who had a very hard brain disorder.Even today I am crying for Tina every single night..................Many people say that they know what love is...,but you know what...?...they don't...because if they do they wouldn't be breaking up with a different person every week.....And just one night I lost her and few days later I lost my friends too.Police like always didn't do anything...
The worst thing is that 2-3 years after Tina was killed,I found out who was guilty for her death and for the death of my friends.The man who killed them all had a daughter who was about 9 years old and he killed her too.Later he also destroyed the life of his son...
Me and Tina needed to make so MANY wonderful things together......................she was the person who really accepted me just on the way I really am.....

About a half year later after Tina and my friends were killed,I registered on this forum.My intention was JUST to help people as much as I can.Since the day I registered on this forum,I always just wanted to help people.I didn't break ANY rules,I NEVER insolted anyone and I NEVER laughed to anyone.I NEVER hated anyone here...you know?...Since January 2006. when I have registered on this forum,my intention was to help people as much as my knowledge lets me.Many registered users on this forum were always laughing to me saying that I am stupid and that I should get a brain...Many people here were saying that the UAC project sucks...How can people say that something sucks and if that project is not even released on the internet???......I know why.Because I am stupid and don't have a brain right?........
I ignored MAYN MANY MANY laughs and insolts on me for MANY MANY MANY times....maybe too many.I know that my first 2 videos sucked....But for about a thousands of times I said that that was my FIRST time I ever made a video.It took me 10 minutes only...
If you people are saying that EVERYTHING I make sucks,JUST BECAUSE OF THOSE 2 CRAPY VIDEOS AND MY "FIRST" C# APPLICATION that I made 4 years ago,then there is no point for me to explain anyting.
I noticed that many people here said that the "Planet Earth" video I am making will suck.You were laughing as hell.........you were just laughing,laughing,laughing,laughing,laughing,laughing,laughing,laughing,laughing and laughing.........................................................................
You compared the UNFINISHED video with those 2 crapy videos from long time ago and started to make the fun of me saying that there will be at least 6 pictures this time............................For a long time I was trying to explain that you are wrong this time,but you were just making the fun of me without stopping.
EVERY SINGLE THREAD I MAKE,YOU LAUGH!EVEN IF I ASK THE QUESTION THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED FOR MANY TIMES,YOU WILL LAUGH TO ME.....AND WHY?.....BECAUSE "S.T.A.R.S." MADE THE THREAD?!!!!!!IS THAT WHY???!!!!!You were like:"Hey everyone S.T.A.R.S. made the new thread,let's go to make the fun of him come on come on!!! =) =) =) ".....
There are many "a s s h o l e s" on this forum.People who know much about computers are supposed to help and not to laugh.
I announced 3 things since I registered here.UAC 1.0,Virus Killer 0.1 and the Planet Earth video.NONE OF THESE 3 THINGS WEREN'T RELEASED ON THE INTERNET AND YOU SAID THAT IT WILL SUCK.HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WILL SUCK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God...... :(:(:(

I ignored so many laughs and insolts on me in the hope that you will stop one day,but there is just no point.A s s h o l e s never changes.........
Come on go ahead and laugh at me as much as you want.You are Gods who knows everything after all right?..............................

There were good people on this forum.People like you @ruantec.People who liked to help...
It's so sad that 99% of you are a s s h o l e s and just 1% is not. @ruantec is one of those 1%...
Thank you for all your help @ruantec.You are really a nice guy.The girl who you will merry one day is going to be the most lucky person on the world.
Thanks to all those who didn't laugh at me.....

As for those who were making the fun of me EVERY TIME,think whatever you want about me.I tryed to change your opinions about me,but there is just no point...
YOU PEOPLE WERE WATCHING ON EVERY SINGLE WORD I WRITE JUST TO MAKE THE FUN OF ME AS MOST AS POSSIBLE...
I didn't deserve that...

I HAVE ALMOST FINISHED THE PLANET EARTH VIDEO,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?.................I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU.......PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST MAKING THE FUN OF ME AND SAYING THAT I HAVE NO BRAIN AND THAT I AM STUPID DO NOT DESERVE IT.ALSO WHEN I FINISH THE VIRUS KILLER AND THE UAC PROJECT,I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE THAT TO YOU TOO.YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT..................you are REALLY not worth it.......
FROM NOW ON I AM NEVER GOING TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING I MAKE.I AM NOT GOING TO EVEN MENTION IT AND I AM NOT GOING TO EVEN MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENTS.........you people just don't deserve it....
You can all forget about me and the things I wanted to give you.It's not worth it....You don't deserve it...
Lock this thread if you want...just like you always do to me cooliscool...I don't care anymore..............I AM the person without the brain after all...

GOODBYE FOREVER EVERYONE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
May i request that somene lock this thread please to prevent the stream flaming that im sure will happen. And stars, im requesting a lock for the sake of your happieness, dont take it the wrong way.

PS: don't let the door hit you on your way out :p
Give him a break hes having a mental breakdown here.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Sorry to hear all that STARS.

Guys don't be mean this time.

Second the lock of this thread.

·
Premium Member
17,148 Posts
Ok time to put my two cents here :thumb:

Hey S.T.A.R.S!

First of all thank you for the kind words you put on your huge post there... now to the topic....

Sometimes we feel depressed, down or even bad because our point of view isn´t the view of others... in your case i was one of the people that laughed on every single thread you wrote but with the time i changed my mind as i really saw your spirit and will to learn even having troubles because people kept laughing at your work. so what i want to tell you with that is that probably you´re living a bad moment or maybe you´re down because of something that happened in your real life.

in my case am facing serious problems in my real life.. problems that take me down constantly and also take lots of my energy and time(not to mention money)... eventhough i try to get up because if i let problems take me down i´ll end very deep. you believe it or not i really like your attitude even if i don´t like or share your point of view... anyways thats not the point... just try to get up and don´t let get you down just because of that...let people laugh if they wish to and just ignore them if you feel better that way.

one last thing... even if i understand you somehow i still have to admit that some of your threads were bad but like people say "S**t happens" few of my threads faced the same problems so you´re not the only one. if you need some help feel free to contact me via PM and lets chat a bit... maybe i can help you to get up again..

Be strong buddy :thumb:

Regards
@ruantec

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
STARS, I hope you'll accept @ruantec's invitation, if you feel the people here are undeserving, remember it's because how they treat you, not because of how you treated them.

@ Psyman & strike: Very respectful and mature, regardless of him perhaps starting threads you may find annoying, this isn't the bin. We already have a "make fun of the noobs" thread there, there's no need to kick someone when he's down already.

Locked to prevent any further flaming.

PS, if you feel like offering some support to the dude, please send him a PM and deal with it in private. I'd rather not have people barge in here proclaiming him an attention whore or whatsoever. A bit of respect would be in place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.