Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its time to get a ... well ... some kind of congratulation!
What i mean isn´t it great? Your emu is the first that is able to get ingame (yes i have done it) with 2 fps i was ingame! FFX Works 100%! Well ... actually not :lol: but i had seen that intro with many bugs but i had seen it and after it the screen went black but never mind it is the next step into the future... isn´t it? well i think it is so

GOOD WORK :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
Hey, it's nice to see some appreciation being posted towards the dev team :D Yeah, I have to agree it's pretty 'remarkable' seeing the FFX characters shown on-screen, with a desktop PC :eyemove:

When the next version comes out you should not only be able to start a new game under emulation, but be able to play some distance into the game (assuming IPU support is present, that one is still up in the air atm). The next version will support a larger range of CPU's for vuREC mode, so you may even get to see the intro at about 14 fps, sure thats not fast, but it beats the hell out of 2 FPS! :D

Thanks for the support, and I am sure the team appreciate it :D

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Yay for PCSX2!

You guys are doing great, I can remember when PCSX was just getting ingame with original PS1 games. I never followed it as closely as I do now though.

TuTukun said:
CK, can u reveal a lil more infos bout the upcoming version :D I really cant wait for it to come out
Whow Whow Whow, I hope this isn't going where I think its going... I diden't even see your little attempt at first but I cought you!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it is very fast now in version 0.8.1 too but only in Bios (its about 20-25 fps) and if you go to the memcards screen and "click" on a memcard it will fast up to 50-60 fps but if you go ingame (if you are able to^^) it will only stutter at 2 fps BUT its great its a good work... just imagine you can go ingame!

·
Aim 4 the stars...
574 Posts
i whole heartedly thank the developers for taking the trouble to create such a cool program... hope you guys get the be the people to develop the first completly working ps2 emulator!!!(for now it looks like you will!)

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
laserjohn i think you need to alter your signature, its too big

As a guide signatures should not be larger than 100*500*20k for signatures hosted on ngemu, or 130*500 in dimension and 25k in filesize otherwise.
your sig is roughly 180x760 which is well over the display size limits.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hehe just want to say that 50-60 fps is good but with my new cpu and mobo i could get up to 128fps in memory card manager with 0.8.1 sse2 vurec :thumb:

Thats a nice speed i like my venice hope that the next release will give a great boost in game. But i see it does the pics from CKemu have a very nice speed in ffx. ;)

Its great to see that the emu have a so nice progress. You all make a great job i don´t know how much work it can be to code an emu but it must be very hard.

Thx for the hard work that you all doing for us.

Here a pic from bios with 128 fps oO

sry for the sice but i forgett which button i have to pull to make a pic of the window and sry for my bad english hope you can understand what i wrote lol :???:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hehe yes the speed is goin higher with the new cpu bevore i have a 2500+ barton and atm a 3000+ venice a very nice cpu i can oc up to 2400mhz with stock vcore but my mb stops at 2550mhz because the htt is at 278 thats the highest for my mb an A8V deluxe.

I will buy a other mb that comes out from asrock its an agp/pcie combo board and very cheap just 56 euro thats a nice price i think and then i hope i can run an higher htt like 350 and then with 2600mhz or so that would be nice ;)

Edit: And thx for the info for take screenshots

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.