Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know: Ebay. But are there any other (maybe some spezial) Shops on the iNet where PSX Games where sold?

Funny thing: for years I have sold Games like Castlevania SOTN, FF7 and some other cool Titles for about 5€. :hdbash: Some weeks ago I paid 70€ for SOTN on Ebay. Aaaargh! This SUCKS!

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Amazon, EBGames.com, GameStop.com.

For those rare titles that are still being pressed (mostly Square games), Walmart.com and Target.com.

There are also some internet game shops that specialize in old and used games. chipsandbits.com, some others. There's a list of such stores at the-underdogs.org, though that site's primarily focused on PC games.

You can sell at Amazon.

See the following thread for non-Internet alternatives: http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65915

Dan

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes, i realize this is non-internet, but:
Check around town for local shops that sell used PSX games. you usually get better deals, and you usually get to examine the discs before you finalize your purchase. and best part is: no shipping or handling!

i managed to get a perfect condition copy of FF9 for $10
and a MINT condition, NON greatest hits edition of FF7 for $12
and an *unopened* copy of FF10 for $10.
(they were too good to pass up)

have a little bit of patience when searching locally
but in the end, it pays to check around town

·
Registered
212 Posts
i check 2nd hand stores all the time, in glasgow, usually some decent games crop up very cheap sub £5 in them :D

also car boot sales are a treat with many games going in at under £2 (which i got ff7+9 for £5 together !!!! )

happy hunting :D

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
man, i never find those places here...i remember in japan though, there was a little hole in the wall place not bigger than my bedroom back home, and they had literally thousands of PSX/DC/SNES/you name it games. that place was great man...i ended up not buying anything because i was so overwhelmed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.