Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
KO'ed User
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a TV card for my laptop as a birthday present and i am very happy of. Except the software. Recieved Ulead InstaMedia 2.1 bundled with it but it ain't too good. Every time i use auto scan for tv channels it erases the old list with a new one, mostly some channels missing from the previoius list but including some which i didn't have before. It really annoying. Can you suggest any other programs instead of Ulead InstaMedia? The menu is made in flash which slows it down a bit. Thanks.

·
Programmer/Animator
262 Posts
Try DScaler. Its a unique program for this sort of thing and works with almost all types of Video Cards. I myself have a very old TV Card which is not supported by Windows XP. But still this software enables transmission of data between the Card and Interface.

It's got a lot of functions. The site is:

http://deinterlace.sourceforge.net/downloads.htm

You can download the latest beta and also the latest release there

·
Quad Core FTW!!!
782 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
ShadowStream 2

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have Intervideo Home Theater. I have had a very good experience with it. The user interface is very much like Windows Media Center. Im not sure if you have to pay for it because the software was came with my computer.

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Another good one, that did deinterlacing on the fly while watching/capturing, is Mainconcept's PVR.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.