Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully you'll change your mind sometime (even though it doesn't sound like that'll happen). Good bye...friend. :cry:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Betamax
something must be happening behind the scenes again
it's a shame. He was awesome. Only person I knew besides Xeven and I (and now Fou-lu) that posts around one post per minute.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
something must be happening behind the scenes again
as always. just to let everyone know, Ryos also banned himself so he wont be able to read this or receive pms.
i think he did a great job as an admin and was an outstanding member of our community. i have no idea why he left so suddenly but can speculate a couple of reasons. i just hope that other members will follow suit and voice their concern over this issue and hope that Ryos comes back to us.
i also hope that whatever injustice caused him to leave will be straightened out. if Ryos was treated unfairly then I too would not want to take part in this scandal.

just in case noone else saw it, heres his last post:
http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6533

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Ok this is sounding more serious than I thought. I had read a couple of recent threads which give me my own suspicions as well, although I won't voice them as it could be counterproductive.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
if it sonds like i have a clue, i actually dont.
the only reason i know he banned himself is because i have access to the board's control panel logs.
im about as stumped as you guys as to why he left so suddenly but, being through similar issues in the past, we all have our suspicions. i am just unwilling to let Ryos leave without a word or ten to say about it. i stand behind the guy as he was the first of the crew i ever got to know.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Bgnome
being through similar issues in the past, we all have our suspicions.
It's happened before? What I found weird was the fact that Ryos could have just not visited this site. Why must he have banned himself? To make sure he doesn't come back again?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
i have no idea. it seems that at least this way he wouldnt get massive pms.
and yes, there have been quite a few problems with the team, spanning back a couple of years. ive only been around a year or so so i dont know everything but staff have left under not-so-pleasant conditions.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
And I can't simply understand it at all, why would he leave when he was posting like mad yesterday and today. He may have planed this... But why? I was starting to like him, and I'll miss him...

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
staff have left under not-so-pleasant conditions.
...:dead:

>Fou-LU (may I call you Fou?)
I think he wanted to keep us busy for a while. What a considerate guy...:cry:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got a question. When you get banned, what exactly happen? Are you not permitted to come to the forum? Or what?

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
If you try to access the board from a banned ip or account it will simply display a message saying that you are banned and give you bobbi's email for clarification. The reason why I know this is because when I switched isps at the beginning of oct I one of the ips that my isp was dynamically assigning me was banned. Hence I got this message every other login :eyes:. All fixed now thou.

ps I think it is a recent decision, as in something that happened within the last 24 hours

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ps I think it is a recent decision, as in something that happened within the last 24 hours
Why?

BTW It's so quiet without Ryos... I can't even post like crazy because there's nothing to post to. Plus it'd be spam. Wow. 12 posts without any happy smilies. Must be a first anywhere. 7 posts without smilies is a huge record for me.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Well Gk, since I call you Gk i don't see any problem in you calling me Fou. Although it looks like fool :p
Anyway, must've been a quick decision for Ryos (you know, one that has to change your life in secs) so I hope he made the right choice (don't understand why leaving the boards has to be a choice in life though)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
BTW It's so quiet without Ryos... I can't even post like crazy because there's nothing to post to. Plus it'd be spam.
i think this has a lot to do with it. im not gonna say anything more because then it would be mere speculation.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

i think this has a lot to do with it. im not gonna say anything more because then it would be mere speculation.
You're right. We should stop speculating about someoneelse's life choice.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I think i have an idea why he left, but like Bgnome said, it's just mere speculation. However, I definitely think Ryos didn't have plans to leave 24 hours ago. It's definitely a recent incident.

I'll miss the generic anime girl. :cry:

[edit] you know, if it isn't ROMs, it's off-topic messages in the right forums. what next, huh?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Keiichi
[edit] you know, if it isn't ROMs, it's off-topic messages in the right forums. what next, huh?
Maybe a forum for the transvesties?

I'll always remember Ryos as the first admins to bash my girlfriend (j/k). Actually, I'll remember Ryos as the first admins to become a transvestie.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
gee, you talk like he died or something. :D

anyway, i guess things will be a bit slower from now on....one more otaku gone. :( I hope he finally finds that girlfriend he always wanted in RealLifeÔ, though :p

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.