·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
looking great!

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
i got the alpha a little while ago (thanks to Reich on that one) and i must say, it is really cool. there are so many problems with it, but hey what can you expect out of an alpha?

i hate how one pistol shot to the leg = instant death..but the RCP90 spray is a tiny bit of damage off. i want the old school damage indicator (the watch overlay on the screen).

im impressed with how it played (1152x864, 4xAA 8xAF, between 100-200 fps) and how it looks (definitely nicer than N64!).

i cant wait to see what comes out of this. it is a very promising mod....just gotta wait for xfire to support it.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
guyver2k5: download it, and unzip it to where you'd always unzip mods to for steam---/steamapps/sourcemods

chaoscode: it's a mod for HL2. you have to have HL2 and CS:S installed.

·
Banned
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
do u actually need Half-life 2 to enable to play this game???

i dont have HL2 and dont want to play it either, i am a Bond fan and revamping the game for something that u are not interested to play isnt really fair.

i might be wrong, but how do you exactly get it to work? i unzipped the file and the wat...?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
heh, boycotting steam eh? well let me tell you, that's never going to take down steam....and plus i never had any problems with steam *shrug*.

you're missing out on a cool mod ;)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
hushypushy said:
heh, boycotting steam eh? well let me tell you, that's never going to take down steam....and plus i never had any problems with steam *shrug*.

you're missing out on a cool mod ;)

yeah I am and Ill give you the reason, I had to return hl2 4 freaking times and uninstall and reinstall crap just to get it to work and it wasnt the game it was the FREAKING fact it had to be decoded. Stream is gay and I wish it would die. I ended up having to warez the thing just to play it! Ill not just never use stream but I wont buy another valve game ever.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
yes, you need HL2 to play this game. it's an HL2 mod, which i already said in this post.

Chaoscode: that sucks man. i had CS already for a while, and i just went to steampowered.com, got a new account, bought HL2 silver, and honestly never had and problems with it.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
hushypushy said:
yes, you need HL2 to play this game. it's an HL2 mod, which i already said in this post.

Chaoscode: that sucks man. i had CS already for a while, and i just went to steampowered.com, got a new account, bought HL2 silver, and honestly never had and problems with it.
Did you buy it via stream or off the shelf? I heard people that bought it via stream had no problems but people buying it off the shelf had problems like I did.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
for the love of god (or the love of me if you prefer) ChaosCode, stop calling it Stream. its Steam not stream, steam.

alright, as for the mod, i tried it and it is very nice indeed. cant wait to see how the finish product will look like.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.