Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are videos on YouTube of people playing Goldeneye and Perfect Dark with full mouselook. Unfortunately all of them rely on using hacked copies of the emulator which are flagged as a threat by every major antivirus program.

Some people say that it's possible to use standard plugins to achieve the same thing, but I can't figure out how to do it.

I tried using the Darkman input plugin with the Goldeneye profile, but that's not even close to being playable. I changed the control scheme in the game, but all it does is let you sort of move the crosshair around the screen with the mouse. The instant you stop moving it, it jumps back to the center of the screen, making it virtually impossible to hit anything. A far cry from what's shown in the videos.

Using the NRage plugin gives similar results.

So is it possible to simulate full mouselook with just normal input plugins? If so, how?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am able to play GoldenEye 007 just fine, I don't know if you did this but, I don't need a mouse. I set it up how mine craft is set up(without the mouse) (I use O, P as main buttons and I use 8, 9, and, 0 as the R, L, and, Z buttons) on the watch during the mission you can chage from 1.1 Honey to 1.4 Goodnight and it is so easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts