Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
I've been there, what you should go and see depends on your taste of course. I spent much time in Sega World like some other members suggested if you like arcade machines that's really the place to go.. me and my friend even managed to get in on some of the highscore lists!

There are also the classic places like Madame Tussauds, the London Dungeons, Piccadilly Circus, I visited each... and it was fun but mostly because of the company :p

And the number one thing that you must DO! Go to a football game with (prefarably) Arsenal! The atmosphere on a english football game is one of the best in the wolrd ( only South Korea might have an even better atmosphere ) Even if you don't like sports ( which you probably don't ) It might be worth a visit anyway :p

Lastly a warning for the awful London smug... nowhere else in the world did breathing outside make me cough!

2,934 Posts
Oviously you've never been to New York city. It's way worse there than London.
Acctually I have been to New York City as well, I didn't notice it at all there. Might be because I was there in winter though.

2,934 Posts
in London they take the name of going to see musseums and pieces of art that only exist there, admire the Big Ben etc.
The big ben is not much to see it's just a freaking clock.. I watched it for 5 minutes and left.

Futhermore you can't really compare Sega World with an Arcade it's a electronic entertainment center they have all kinds of high-tech stuff... including advanced 3d simulations, and attraction were you get to sit in cubes etc etc etc.

I agree that the computer is the least thing you want to use on your vacation though :) I stay away from them during vacation too. I can't understand those people who go on vacation and spend half the time there on the internet café hehehe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.