Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks -- that seemed to do the trick. I had to use:

pixoff_x=-8
pixoff_y=-6

To get this:

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/443/bettery.jpg

It's still SLIGHTLY off but I don't think I can do much better than this.

Unfortunately, my framerate/sound is much slower. I may have to use some speedhacks.

EDIT: Eh speedhacks aren't really cutting it. This is silly, considering that my computer should be able to handle this.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Speed is always an issue with that game. It's very demanding.
So unless you have a 4.5Ghz core i7 cpu + whatever the latest and greatest gpu is, you should expect slowdowns.

Edit:
Oh right, you were the guy that HAS such a pc. Well, just double the numbers then (hehe).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got it at 4.3 GHz right now (i7 920) and I have a GeForce 295 video card (best you can get right now in terms of a single video card, although it's technically a self-encapsulated dual-GPU card).

Thing is, while the game is running, my system readers show that not a whole lot is being used in terms of resources.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But I mean has anyone gotten it to run at a non-native higher resolution without the slowdown/sound skips?

Again, if not, I won't worry about it and I'll probably stick to (gross) native.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.