Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, I'm fairly certain that there are millions of other threads with the same problem and I would use the search engine, but for some reason it doesn't give any result...at all. I know that the fog issue has been bugging everyone, but what I don't know is if it has been fixed or not? If it has then mind telling me how to do it? The fog is getting on my nerves a little bit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for double posting.

I was able to fix the fog problem but now I have another problem. I can't pinpoint the problem. I've tried changing the setting but still. Okay, so when I reach Pandora's temple and run over the bridge the game freezes. CPU goes to 0% and I can't do anything else. So, if anyone know what the problem is, please do tell me. It may be just myt copy, but to be safe I came here. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was able to fix the fog problem
May I ask how?
So far I've tried all settings (at least I think so), different emu/plugins versions, but fog is still there ':|

I would use the search engine, but for some reason it doesn't give any result
I assume, this is beacuse of 3-letter word limit on search. Pretty much usual thing on almost every board. Adding a longer word should help. Smth like "god of war problem".

UPD:
Found GSdx 0.1.15 r1161m, which fixes this problem.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
He keeps daily builds of the various emulators/plugins, that includes each version of GSDX.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.