Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a problem with God of War 1 where the enemies and the environment are all green, sometimes with orange lines going through them. Kratos looks fine, and so do his weapons, but everything else is green.

I'm running:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
4 GB RAM

Config:
GSdx 0.1.14 SSE2 (runs a little faster than SSE3 with little to no change in graphics)

the sound is also a bit choppy, but I read that that's normal, either way, I'm running SPU2-X 1.1.0

Edit: Also, I should note, there's one point where you can run toward the screen and after getting close enough, the screen turns back to normal, but only after crossing that line. Once you go back, the screen turns green again. Thanks for the help!

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
does those modified values negatively effect other games?

·
Premium Member
19,572 Posts
does those modified values negatively effect other games?
Well all my games works fine but i got some reports where few games doesn´t work right with it. i posted here some pics of the game working at a resolution of 1920x1200 and my configuration for the game which allow me to get solid 50fps(i have the PAL version) almost everywhere.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How exactly do I do that? Or is there a guide I can look at? And what values should I be modifying? the game seems to be very erratic. For example, I just tried playing it again and instead of everything being totally green, there's a Turok-style green fog over everything. Now, I try it again and it seems like it's moving very slowly. Note that I haven't changed any settings from the first run to third.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.