Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
The game crashes at that point because you didn't restart the game after skipping the Theseus cutscene. After skipping a cutscene using the patch, you must always find a save spot, save to mem card and restart the game. Otherwise the game will always crash at the next cutscene because the patch still in effect (and may cause other glitches).
So after the Theseus battle, you must go back to the previuous save spot (right before that huge, long chain), save to memcard, exit the game, disable patch (or just restart pcsx2), restart game, load from memcard and all will be fine. Be sure to use memcard saves, not save states!
As I remember there are 3-4 cutscenes where you have to do this.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, it worked, but I have another problem. After killing Icarus, my game hangs and I see only black screen. I skipped the first Icarus cutscene, but after that I can't go to savepoint, because the battle starts right after the cutscene. What am I suppose to do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.