Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry for reviving an old thread but I'm having trouble finding that latest revision of GSdx. I followed the provided link, but I have no idea what to do or what to download to get rid of the green screen in God Of War 2.

Thanx.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Sorry for reviving an old thread but I'm having trouble finding that latest revision of GSdx. I followed the provided link, but I have no idea what to do or what to download to get rid of the green screen in God Of War 2.

Thanx.
I have the latest version, but the bug is still there. Is there a trick or something? :???:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Holy thread revival Batman.

Should have done a search for this.

There is a big thread, on the official forums that might be helpful.

Check here
In my case, i used the Google Custom Search. since the thread was related and already revived, i decided to ask about it. Advanced search gave me absolutely no results with the term "God of War" (even when there are threads with exactly the same name) :dead:.

Going now to the thread you mentioned. Thanks for the tip, i'll see what i can gather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.