Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a friend of my roommate so please bear with my English, alright ? :)

Look at the picture above if you recongized them ? Okay, after that, the woman angel appear and she talk with me and she tell me about the goat key or something and after she disappear but he just freeze after the cutscene in the Auditorium of Lahkesis and fps still running.

I have this:

PCSX2 0.9.6
GSdx 1076
SPU2-X 1.1.0
LILYPAD 0.9.11
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
USBnull Driver 0.6.0

Help ? Thanks.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
use a newer version of PCSX2 and plugins.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello.

Isn't the PCSX2 0.9.6 new ?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
its the latest official, but its not the latest.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay,

I try this:

PCSX2 1580
gsdx 1571

Same frozen.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
save to the memcard and load, also try disabling any speedhacks to get past there.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
save to the memcard ? I use save state.. Thats the problem. how do I disabling any speedhacks ?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
in the options menu.

and save states are quite possibly why. you shouldn't rely entirely on them.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Actually, I beat the enemies then have this man translated the script of the book then face the angel woman and thats when it frozen. I have to go to the point room to do it again.. so I use save state.. frozen as well. no difference.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
This is actually a video getting stuck. When this video starts press ESC, goto Misc--> Patch Browser, then click "skip mpeg" --> should be a message "patch found", then click "enable/disable" -->Enabled should be "Yes", Place to Patch should be "1" --> click "Exit",goto Run-->Execute

And hopefully you will get past that video. Disable the patch afterwards and use it again if any other video hangs.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I tried.. Nothing's skip it. The video is still there. I enable and disabled and try it.. It said yes but why it didnt skip the video at all. Still stuck.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you help me out ? I almost finish this game so what can I do about it ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.