Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big day ta'day! Game 7. Man, the DBacks opened a whole can of whoop ass on the Yanks in game 6. Hope it'll be the other way around today. GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
Cable's messed up :( Keep me up to date ;)
It's definitely a pitcher's duel right now. Either that or the battle of the poor hitters, depending on your perspective. If the Yankees pull it out, they will be one of the worst (or the worst?) team batting average. They Yankees just got a home run from Schilling, so they're up 2-1.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
It's definitely a pitcher's duel right now. Either that or the battle of the poor hitters, depending on your perspective. If the Yankees pull it out, they will be one of the worst (or the worst?) team batting average. They Yankees just got a home run from Schilling, so they're up 2-1.
what inning?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
oooh, The Big Unit's pitching in relief. :) they're pulling out all the stops now....

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I don't like the Yankees, but I despise the Diamondbacks. I'd prefer the Yankees win, even if they're only winning by the virtue of a high payroll.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
just like the Gore/Bush election. Even though I dislike both, I'd rather have Gore win than Bush. Shame, though... BTW Theonion had a great article on Gore...:rofl:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> Theonion had a great article on Gore...

"Schiff also lauded the emergency federal-law-enforcement table of organization Gore drew in his mashed potatoes during a recent family dinner as 'a masterpiece of delegation and efficiency.'"

Yeah, it was a pretty interesting article. I love that picture with Gore's "top advisors."

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
if only the Mariners had pulled through instead of those Yanks....I really just want to see other teams go to the series....

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi
if only the Mariners had pulled through instead of those Yanks....I really just want to see other teams go to the series....
Mariners just can't get it together. A shame, that.

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
DIAMONDBACKS!!!! WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

(not really the world, tho ;))

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I love how it's called the world series, even though the "world" seems to include only the United States. :p

·
2,412 Posts
2-2, bottom of the 9th, bases loaded, 1 out, and the DB's batter hits a single. Classic. :)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
I love how it's called the world series, even though the "world" seems to include only the United States. :p
ah, ethnocentricity. :p

anyway, looks like it's going into extra innings. Then the Yankees will whip up something and win it all. It's all in the script anyway. :p

[edit] holy S*it!!! Arizona got a run in! HOORAY! :) No more Yankees!

·
2,412 Posts
It's over man!! 3-2 Diamondbacks. Didn't you see it?!

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Originally posted by EfrainMan
It's over man!! 3-2 Diamondbacks. Didn't you see it?!
hmm you sure answer fast. ;) I just saw Gonzo get the hit after i clicked the "send" button. :p

·
2,412 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi

hmm you sure answer fast. ;) I just saw Gonzol get a hit after i clicked the "send" button. :p
Yeah, heh,heh. There must be some kinda delay from what you're watching, 'cause I saw it 6 posts ago . . . ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts