Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
How ironic...I downloaded that song a few days ago....it's O-Zone - Mai Ai Hii :p

it's a British song I believe...somewhere in Europe

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's sung by O-Zone but it's not Mai Ai Hii. I don't feel like watching the whole animation over to get the song name but I remember the song started with a D.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
O-Zone are from Rumania. Should i place a poll on wether suicide is good for them? :p

·
Registered
416 Posts
o_O don't you know o-zone or Heiduci??? both sing this song "Dragostea Den Tei".
it is THE summerhit 2004 in germany <_< but of course it isn't german! XD
it sucks like las ketchup... -_-

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
:rant: Damn.... that f :cuss2: d song... it's awfull, that's a hit?? no :cuss2: comment... the flash film... about 3 animations in loop.. author is a begginer or realy realy borred and like to piss people off, shish... and I thought that I'll relax after work :smash: :p

G

·
that song is the BIG thing in Holland as well....
and I don't like it; got to hear it all day though :(

the flash animation is lame...uhm; fits with the song though o_O

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Samor said:
that song is the BIG thing in Holland as well....
and I don't like it; got to hear it all day though :(

the flash animation is lame...uhm; fits with the song though o_O
The torture of commercial radio stations :(

Anyone here who's seen the clip, or seen them live at top of the pops :D :spit:

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Popuri said:
o_O don't you know o-zone or Heiduci??? both sing this song "Dragostea Den Tei".
it is THE summerhit 2004 in germany <_< but of course it isn't german! XD
it sucks like las ketchup... -_-
Don't make me talk about Las Ketchup... They are spaniard :rant:

O-Zone is number one here too. Now they are broadcasting a "new" song. New between quotation marks because it sound to me exactly like the first one. as crappy, that is. Could anyone please ban stupid mindless music? I don't stand heavy metal, but at least i recognize musical value on the good groups; however, pop music is fastly becoming unbearable.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
@I-Chan:

That's why I never listen to any radio stations, nor watch MTV. Pop music is just unbearable to me.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I can't avoid it, my job partner puts the radio on all morning long :( And she hears "Los 40 Principales", wich is our local version of the MTV, but as only radio. No, wait, there's "40TV", too. Check it @ www.los40.com, you'll see what i'm talking about :cry:

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
HOLY FECK. That song isnt much of anything new. And the flash is total crappolla. You want some good songs try a different genre. Find an album by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy now thats some kick @$$ swing!

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
I heard that song before, I think it was finnish, but I am not exactly sure.

PS : Boltzmann : Buahahahaha, enjoy those 50 pop song cds I sent to your mailing address :evil::evil::evil:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I-Chan said:
I can't avoid it, my job partner puts the radio on all morning long :( And she hears "Los 40 Principales", wich is our local version of the MTV, but as only radio. No, wait, there's "40TV", too. Check it @ www.los40.com, you'll see what i'm talking about :cry:
We have something similar to that...I think it was called American Top 40....with that Ryan Secrest prick :p

If that is the music america listens to....we are ****ed o_O If you wanna know how bad it is, the #1 song for this week is Pieces Of Me by Ashlee Simpson :spy:

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Coolsvilleman said:
HOLY FECK. That song isnt much of anything new. And the flash is total crappolla. You want some good songs try a different genre. Find an album by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy now thats some kick @$$ swing!
I LOVE Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. You should check out Squirell Nut Zippers; their music is a lot like BBVD.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
エッリー said:
PS : Boltzmann : Buahahahaha, enjoy those 50 pop song cds I sent to your mailing address :evil::evil::evil:
Damn, I'll send them back to you loaded with Anthrax :evil:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts