Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next video is on the the Japanese only Go Go Ackman, let me know what you think, check out my channel as well.

The Old Bits Channel

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Tha game actually seems pretty fun, if not a bit easy. There were so many platforms back then that it's difficult to remember them all. I haven't played one with kid Trunks, mermaids and a walking ice cream though. A shame this was never released outside of Japan.

Love this kind of games.

Great review btw, congrats man.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tha game actually seems pretty fun, if not a bit easy. There were so many platforms back then that it's difficult to remember them all. I haven't played one with kid Trunks, mermaids and a walking ice cream though. A shame this was never released outside of Japan.

Love this kind of games.

Great review btw, congrats man.
First off, thanks for the kind words.

It's a really enjoyable games, for the most part you can finish a level in a try or two, there was one boss that took me countless times to beat to the point I thought I was going to snap my controller in frustration, but other than that, the game is a pretty solid 5 / 10 in terms of how hard it is, some of the later levels are a bit harder but nothing to cry home about.

There are actually three in the series, like the Goemon series (I have done a review on the second) which is another Famicom only series (other than the first) they become rarer and more expensive to find with each sequel.

Well worth a play.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Hey emwearz, always loved your reviews but I just don't have the bandwidth for vid reviews so it's not that I'm ignoring you or think the review it's bad, I simply can't watch it.
I'm sure they're great for others and I don't want you to stop doing them I just wanted to let you know why after expressing interest in your original site idea I don't respond to any of your reviews posted here.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey emwearz, always loved your reviews but I just don't have the bandwidth for vid reviews so it's not that I'm ignoring you or think the review it's bad, I simply can't watch it.
I'm sure they're great for others and I don't want you to stop doing them I just wanted to let you know why after expressing interest in your original site idea I don't respond to any of your reviews posted here.
No worries mate!

@koko, Cheers. Its not the best game, but I think for its cheap price tag it holds in Japan, its worth playing a new game on your SNES.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts