Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly one year to the day, google has decided to double the size of gmail accounts. CNET has an article on the event and if you check your gmail accounts the capacity size is slowing growing. Mine's currently at 1032 MB and growing.

Here is the article report from CNET .

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
1096mb here. 3% spam. I wonder how much of gmail disk space is actually taken up by spam oO

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
eh, I haven't been able to reach even 10% of my gmail account and good thing I don't have anyu spam coming in :D

·
Registered
833 Posts
I rarely use my gmail account. Also i heard yahoo is gonna match googles mail size. I always like using yahoo so ill stick to it. But if gmail can raise limit to how much you can send with attachement i might consider using it.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Hummm... it's getting larger and larger i've got 1156 Mb.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
The storage is allways increasing. You can see how much u have right on the start page in that counter. Right now its at 1331Mb

http://gmail.com

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Cool :D

Mine's at 1340 at the moment, with 322 mb used.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
1351 mb and its still increasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
1400MB, 0MB used lol oO :evil:

·
Registered
350 Posts
oh god.... 2GB?? wow..... i bet gmail will die...

When i think about it, since everyone only uses like 5% usually anyway, its n big deal...

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Google must have ninja craploads of storage: 2Gb storage to every gmail address, plus the caching of all these hundreds of thousands of pages....

·
Registered
845 Posts
It won't make any difference - very few people will be using their full capacity, and efficient spam filters mean the storage won't even be wasted for that.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts