Next Generation Emulation banner

"Gmail is too creepy"

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  Quatro 
#1 ·
Have you guys seem this?

http://www.gmail-is-too-creepy.com

I'm not sure if it's a just an envious bunch of folks who didn't get envited, but the points raised there are quite serious.

#2 ·
I think they couldn't get a gmail invitation or they love hotmail too much.
Probably any mail server keeps the messages backed up so it is not only about gmail all of them can do that.

#6 ·
Why not have a bucket of popcorn :lurk:
And let's all laugh at this.... Come, it's nothing more than a joke...

Perhaps they are hired by M$ to do some damage to Google before they are going to launch there new search engine :evil:

#7 ·
Chrono Archangel said:
meh its just paranoid kids...there first line is not tru so...

Yahoo and Hotmail offers 2GB of email space.... :???:
Isent that for a paying subscription. If i remember correctly its like only 10mbs for the free account.

#8 ·
interesting indeed. at least worth another look at googles privacy policies. i kinna glossed some of this over myself

#10 ·
i have rogers at home cable (mebe not known elsewhere), but i get a free 2 gig account on yahoo with my isp

#11 ·
Well I use Gmail, along with the rest of my family and many of the people here. Well I have nothing to hide, and I don't use it for personal mail anyways. :p Meh I don't care. 20mb wold be plenty for me anyways :p I'm just greedy :lol:

#12 ·
I got a 100Mb yahoo account for free.
Just enough for me....

#14 ·
This is such rubbish! I seriously think that people, in this world, have nothing else better to do than be completely, utterly bored and come up with gems, like this anti-google webpage.

r2rX oO

#16 ·
well its all about competition... in order for people to get your goods, you have to screw someone else... its a black propaganda

of course, you usually see a lot of google ads in websites, being the top email at the moment because of its 1 GB capacity and the best search engine at present... so tactics have to be made to get google demoted.. well let them try... its a losing campaign

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.