1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
i only wear dem for reading stuff in skool

·
playing FGO
10,942 Posts
I do wear them occasionally, when reading eye-straining stuff such as law books. :cool:

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
3,029 Posts
Yes I am force to be straddled by glasses.

Glasses shouldn't be given to growing boys and girls. How do you know It won't correct itself? When I have a kid, no glasses 'til she's eighteen or sumthin'.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I wear contact lenses(is the spelling correct?). Sometimes I wear glasses, but I prefer contact lenses. Without them, I'm blind.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,631 Posts
I do wear glasses but not because that I have a weak eye sight but because I want to protect them........I wear glasses with anti glare lenses when I watch TV and monitor........they protect the eyes from the harmful raditions........!

Well it is actuallt the doctor you prescribed me to wear these damn things ( I hate glasses.....) this is because when ever I worked on a computer for more then I hour the headaches used to get started, then my blood pressure used to get increased and in the last I felt like I am gonna throw up.........!........so the doctor said that the research has proven that eyes are the windows to our brains and they must must be protected from all sorts of radiations..........the result is that I am now wearing stupid glasses..........!

Ali

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I've worn glasses for 14 years... can't live without them. My prescription hasn't changed that much though... I started with 1.50 both eyes, now I'm at 1.75(left)/1.25(right). Seems like those stupid monitor/TV radiation from all my gaming 'fixed' my eyesight a bit (at least for my right eye) :p

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I simply refused to wear glasses since I was a kid.
It wasn't severe, I could see the chalkboard and all.
Same thing for my brother (-1 yr) and he chose to wear glasses.
my eyesight has not worsened since. my brother now has to wear glasses to drive legally.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I don't like wearing glasses/contact lenses, but I have to. I'm almost blind and I think it started because of too much TV. Today, I have 6.00(right eye) and 7.50(left eye). As you can see, I just can't live without glasses/contact lenses.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.