Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i have just find out something amazing that i also want to share with you guy's
play Zelda TP using D3D9 and enable the blome hack in Game Properties it will give you a huge boost
i have tried it by myself and the game is pretty playable now i got boost of almost 20-25FPS ;)

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Sorry I thought the SVN Discussion thread or a dedicated thread would of been a more appropriate or suitable place for that information. I never would of thought to look in that thread since it mentions running Dolphin as a whole with good FPS, not just one game.

Since I never saw that post, I thought it was quite peculiar that the same thing I posted was posted by someone else only moments after I posted this information in the SVN Discussion thread.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Originally Posted By Xtreme2damax
Sorry I thought the SVN Discussion thread or a dedicated thread would of been a more appropriate or suitable place for that information. I never would of thought to look in that thread since it mentions running Dolphin as a whole with good FPS, not just one game.

Since I never saw that post, I thought it was quite peculiar that the same thing I posted was posted by someone else only moments after I posted this information in the SVN Discussion thread.
That might be a coincidence or something might be you gave that information to everyone before me might be not but what i really care about that now lot's of people can play Zelda TP with very good frame rate and that makes me very happy :)

more you can do for speed up is use PAL version of game and also disable Audio throttle this will also help alot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts