Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
The Japanese come up with the STRANGEST things. :p Honestly, if you're in this much of a need for attention from the opposite sex, you should just go out and find someone to date/marry rather than waste money on a silly facsimile of one. :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Hey, don't make fun of my life-sized Rei bed sheets! :mad:

:p

But seriously, you're right in that some of the ah fanservice products are in fact more disturbing than this...but at the same time, I imagine these have a wider audience, as sad as that statement is.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Bah, the life sized Kasumi pillow still is far superior :p

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
:lol: I've to agree with Ryos, the japanese always come up with weird things.
A guy who buys a pillow like that will certainly live in his mother's basement until he's 40 :p

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Raziel said:
Bah, the life sized Kasumi pillow still is far superior :p
Does it come with the Kasumi Blue LE XBOX ? If so I'm getting one... as a hummm... memento... yeah, I'm just a... collector :p

·
Okama Way!
352 Posts
>>The "Lap Pillow" is an ultra-fine healing good.

well in that case I must get one

I have also actually seen the boyfriend arm thing on the Sally Jesse Raphael show and thought it was a stupid idea then too

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
Does it come with the Kasumi Blue LE XBOX ?
It was a special offer in Japan for DOA Ultimate's release, only 5000 of them were made :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Raziel said:
It was a special offer in Japan for DOA Ultimate's release, only 5000 of them were made :p
Do you also own it? :innocent:

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Raziel said:
Well... I uhhh... collect LEs... yes, that is! I collect LEs, therefore I uuuhhh... have to buy this no matter how ahhh... twisted its LE gift may eehhh... be. Yeah, that is... :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Since when do you think a picture of such a cutie is twisted? oO

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
Only if you passed the psychological tests that assure with a 80% of certainty that you are not a threat to society...
A blow up doll might be safer for that 20% since they have a certain opening :innocent: :p

·
Jyushi Bismark
2,561 Posts
huh, boyfriend pillow? Quite usefull I admit.
/me thinks about the possibility to distract girlfriend at night and sneak to the PC, without her screaming. :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Tori-Yama said:
huh, boyfriend pillow? Quite usefull I admit.
/me thinks about the possibility to distract girlfriend at night and sneak to the PC, without her screaming. :p
You should be lucky to have a gf screaming for you ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts