Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me decide to buy a game guys! I don't have a lot of money, so i need only one of the best.

Who shall be the winner?
- Ghost Recon
- frank herbert's DUNE
- The Sims : Hot date

tell me your opinion of each game, and why i should buy that game?

ps: I already have RTCW, soul reaver 2, so count them out ;)

thanks!

G

·
on that pic of mine the graphic details are almost maxed out, not completely...that slowed down too much...it has really high system requirements...I've put the shadow detail low (causes the most slowdown if its on) and the tree detail to medium, and also the resolution to 800x600...that makes the game run at a frame rate varying between about 25 and 50.

· Registered
29 Posts
well on my ATHLON 1.4 ,256 RAM and a GEFORCE 2 GTS 64 mb I play with high detail 1024x768x32 and the game runs smoothly but tell me 404 how can I count the actual framerate while playing?Is there a particular cheat or a way to start the game from command line?
:cool:

G

·
i have a p3 800 and a geforce2mx, so there might be a "slight" difference in performance ;)

in the options.xml file you can edit various settings. In there is an option to show the framerate.

· playing FGO
10,942 Posts
Ghost Recon. :)

but a nice alternative would be Hot Date. i dunno about Dune, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.