Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and two other friends are trying to play ToDII online. I've been trying to get this to work for about two days now, with no avail. I've been trying with version 1.6.0, and 1.7.0. The problem with 1.6.0 is that it doesn't support multiple gamepad ports, so I can't enable multi-tap in port 2. The problem with 1.7.0 is that I need the SPU IRQ hack for the game enabled under sound options, but with sound on the game crashes when playing online. And that's a problem for pretty much every game I've noticed, sound and PSX netplay just don't work, but that's not a big deal for me.

Is ePSXe open source? If 1.7.0 multiple gamepad ports could be ported over to 1.6.0, everything would be fine. Or maybe getting SPU IRQ enabled without enabled a sound plug-in for 1.7.0, but that seems a little more complex.

I've searched the forums for ToDII threads about this, but there hasn't been one in a long time so I'm hoping maybe someones found a solution by now, any help would be appreciated.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
epsxe is closed source, a quick read of the epsxe site would've pointed that out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.