Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just downloaded the ePSXe 1.4 and have got stuck on the config wizard pg3 it doesn't seem to show any pluggins to be selected can anyone help me get up and running?:confused:

S

·
0 Posts
do you have any plugins installed with it?
you might want to download the plugins separately from this site, or download the installshield version.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have downloaded Petes updated plugins 1.55 and it shows readme txt files! I then copy and pasted from my program files opengl32.dll to the plugins file as pete instructed! I have a feeling it might be the directx8.1 version Iam using? Any ideas?

S

·
0 Posts
hmm, no, you dont have to do that, thats only for old 3dfx cards. You need to extract the dll files in the zip archive to epsxe's plugin directory.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Scott: If you are only seeing .txt files then I think that explorer is hiding the .dll files that should be there. Go to explorers folder options and select 'show all files' (windows 95) or 'show hidden files and folders' (windows 2000). You should then be able to see the .dll files that you need to copy to ePSXe's plugins folder. Hope this helps. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts