Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in the middle of playing a game, not saved for an hour, in a dungeon, and the screen turns black but i can still hear sound in the back. Someone told me to delete dc_flash_wb and it worked for a little and then it froze in around the same AREA. if anyone knows hot to keep this from happening plz help

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree, buy a dreamcast. I just bought one off ebay for $20. Works great and you don't have to worry about your game freezing. Don't get me wrong, Nulldc is great but far from perfect. Also could be a problem with the game.

(This is assuming you already don't have one)

·
Registered
36 Posts
im in the middle of playing a game, not saved for an hour, in a dungeon, and the screen turns black but i can still hear sound in the back. Someone told me to delete dc_flash_wb and it worked for a little and then it froze in around the same AREA. if anyone knows hot to keep this from happening plz help
Which´s the game name?. What are your nullDC configuration? What are you system specifications?....

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
The flash corrupting issue has been addressed some time ago.
What game tho ? afaik only SoA has that problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.