Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Level 9998
10,591 Posts
actually.... personal testing the min requirements for Windows 7 are lower then Vista.

and if Vista was fast, Windows 7 705x WILL be faster xD
In my opinions, you should get a multi-touch touch screen to use with Windows 7. :p Then again, it doesn't look, feel, or use stellar when I put it on a touch screen... or maybe that's just build 7000.

· Level 9998
10,591 Posts
Supposedly my lenovo is multi-touch screen, though i think they were lying... because my laptop doesnt respond to multitouch with 7077
Well, you can test the multi-touch features out if you have multi-touch with anything... say... even your touchpad would work. Quite a number of laptops have multi-touch touchpad.

I'd test it more myself if I can get off my work... but looks like it'll be another month before I can do that.

· Level 9998
10,591 Posts
A multitouch screen, not touch pad i have a track point anyway
I was just wondering if multi-touch support exists at all in the beta. :p All I can find are just marketting ploys and youtube videos of some demonstration...

And anyway, a multi-touch screen is... mmm... sometimes not true multi-touch. Take the DS for example. Supposedly, you can make it recognize up to two simultaneous touches, but it's not practical for the most part... or at least not practical yet. :innocent:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.