Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Bro, this baby runs fine on a single core Sempron 1250-LE.

Faster then Vista in every way, and DEP NEVER showed up.

Taht was Build 7000. 705x+ is supposed to be turbo in comparison

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Vista sucks on laptops running 4200k drives.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
actually.... personal testing the min requirements for Windows 7 are lower then Vista.

and if Vista was fast, Windows 7 705x WILL be faster xD

· Banned
35,081 Posts
If that is the case, I refuse to use Windows 7 on the grounds that MS intends on keeping Wirth's law of software design alive, as thats the only way it can stay in business and be a driving force for PC hardware.

Don't like my view? Then frankly you can **** off.

thats preliminary requirements, anyone can easily see that the latest Window 7 builds can run on far weaker systems then Vista..

· Banned
35,081 Posts
its probably screwing with the NT6 bootloader

· Banned
35,081 Posts
You're searching the location for the drivers, instead of selecting them manually. It took me time to learn that annoying new difference in Vista's device management too.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
.....not if they use directdraw

· Banned
35,081 Posts
yup, x32 to x64 requires a fresh install.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
i deleted it easily enough :D

just involves a fair amount of taking ownership and cmd prompt DEL

· Banned
35,081 Posts
its not possible via a live cd or bartpe, it requires ntfs ownership changes and forcing the file to unlock.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
You have to set windows to show all hidden and system files (and protected system files)

then take ownership of the bootloader folder (google ntfs ownership) then delete the contents using a combination of cmd prompt and a tool like unlocker assistant.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
sure

if she had a fat32 partition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.